12V 100Ah will inspire you to explore - with its lightweight, longer-lasting runtime and powerful BMS protection. Redodo Power can take your journey further and have more fun.
· Nominal Capacity: 100Ah
· Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
· Energy: 1280Wh Max. Continuous
· Load Power: 1280W(100A BMS)
· Charging Voltage: 14.4V±0.2V
· Cycle Life: 4000 times
· Dimensions: 13×6.83×8.49 inches
· Weight: Approx. 25.35lb
· 24hrs one-on-one customer service
· Lifetime technical support
· 2-7 working days delivery
· 5-year warranty
· The battery can only be mounted with terminal posts up
· Do not disassemble the battery
· Avoid the battery to be near fire or soaked in water.
· Recommended to be stored between 10℃ to 35℃ at 50% charge level and recharge every three months for a long-term storage.
Support up to 4 identical batteries for SERIES connection to 51.2V100Ah battery system
Support up to 4 identical batteries for PARALLEL connection to 12.8V400Ah battery system
|12V 50Ah||12V 100Ah||12V 200Ah Pro||12V 200Ah Plus||12V 300Ah||12V 400Ah||24V 100Ah|
|Max. Load Power||640W||1280W||1280W||2560W||2560W||3200W||2560W|
Redodo In Real Homes, RVs, Cabins...
You may also interested in
Why buy from Redodo?
Grade-A cells at super friendly price
Fast and free delivery within 2-7 working days
We do 100% testing for all Redodo batteries before shipping to you, with grade-A cells and high-quality materials at most cost-effective prices.
In order to let you start your quality life faster, our team is able to deliver your order from our US local warehouse to your front door within 2-7 business days.
Lifetime technical consult service
We love to help
Redodo provides a 5-year warranty for batteries (a 2-year warranty for chargers) and lifetime consultation support. We hope you can feel easy and enjoyable when you use the battery.
Our Team injects passion, integrity, respect, and professionalism into our LiFePO4 batteries and business. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we love to help.